Vinyl Art

Kit for raffle

18 posts in this topic

I have no shame and just want to give this appeal some publicity...please look in the show threads and see if you have any kit you can offer up and drop me a pm. The general idea is to put a system or two together and raffle them off in support of the show at Scalford....dig deep...foo welcome...Cheers

Bob:P

Super Mod

Excuse me Tel? I think its a great way of raising funds for the show, we do want the show to go ahead don't we?

Excuse me Tel? I think its a great way of raising funds for the show, we do want the show to go ahead don't we?

This is the Wam ffs!

The same thread on 70% of the forums has to get a response, and it got a smiley and and I only responded on one of the threads and of course I want Scalford to be succesful and it is a great way of raising funds for the show and ........................ :minikev:

Super Mod
Clearly a joke!

Yeah, I know.

Someone has to keep him on his toes :cool:

Super Dealer

i have 1 XXL ProAc T shirt navy blue and one Medium

hope it helps

john

You are a star, thanks very much for the t shirt,,,,,,will drop you a pm with my address on, if you can post it to me that would be great..

Thanks

Bob

PS......any more offers of kit can you please use the thread in the Show forum....my fault for starting several threads off, but would be easier for me if the one thread was now used...Thanks