mmar

bargain amp on ebay worth a punt !

4 posts in this topic

just a heads up to anyone local to the sheffield area and after a good cheap amp there is a dussun ds 99 amp on ebay a friend purchased one as a stop gap when one of his valve monos dropped a valve and done some damage after purchasing the dassun he never stopped ranting and raving about it especially about its power , bass control and superbly coherant sound though i never actually got to listen to it as he lives in ireland i can say he is very hard to please having owned loads of exotic hiend kit

i have no connection at all to the seller infact had it been offered for delivery then i would already own it and at £99 its a very low risk buy even better if you get it for the £69 opening bid just done a google and there are some very decent reviews available

mick

not me either - it went in under 10 mins of this being posted cos I tried to find it at about 10:50...

ah bugger ! hope a wammer got it looks like alot of amp for the money just finished reading a very good review saying the dussun ran a bryson b-60 very close in terms of outright sound quality