Polarbear

Music for the show fund

23 posts in this topic

I'll confirm you're the first and then you ping me back confirming you've paid or will be paying to the above PayPal address. And don't lie ;-)

I will be watching, if anyone lies, I'll be paying them a visit :cool:

Kindly donated by Silverpioneersurfer

Vangelis - direct

Ruby Turner - the motown songbook

Stacye and Kimiko - paradise

Average White Band - put it where you want it.

A tenner each for these fine albums

DEALER
aksherlee, that may be a better/ more realistic way of raising funds on this choice selection. See what people will bid NOT to have these inflicted on them.

Or, what about bidding with the intention of "gifting" them to a 3rd party. I nominate Rabski to get them :D

Maybe this idea's got legs - the equivalent of putting your headmaster in the stocks at the school fete, then flogging wet sponges to the kids. What would you pay to see ?

I might stump up to watch Serge trying to sell upmarket cables, or OB1 spending an hour with just a 2A3 SET rig. Do we need another thread ? :D

VB

Nigel, I sent a payment along with my address on Tuesday for the Roxy Music album to the address you gave me but it remains unclaimed and haven't had a response from you, can you please send pm, cheers

I'd be happy to take that Prodigy record for a donation, let me know how to donate and whom to give my address to please.

//J