SMEagol

JPS Labs - Superconductor III 1m RCA interconnect. Boo hoo.

28 posts in this topic

This needs to go to pay for something else! Sadly I have to trade to buy stuff!

Utterly utterly stellar IC, best I've owned. 1m in length pair RCA WBT locking plugs. Lovely condition, original wooden box.

£310 inc UK post to do justice to the guy I got it off, could have sold for more - but no, this is a steal. :roll::shock::)

These are VERY expensive bout £900!, and very sad to see it go.

i have just recently got a set of these and can confirm they are a very good cables without question the most neutral i have heard and as yet not decided if they will replace my missing link cryo reff

i have just recently got a set of these and can confirm they are a very good cables without question the most neutral i have heard and as yet not decided if they will replace my missing link cryo reff

will pop in tommorow and give the missing link a go :^ probably end up crying and selling my soul :doh:twice

bloody thing - sorted now.

Chris, the amount of gear that comes out of your flat; you absolutely sure you don't live in The Tardis :)

how did you know I was a pan-dimensional being? :D

Could be something to do with your Time and Relative Dimensions in Space, but I think it's prolly more likely

to be, that like many of us, the only way to stay ahead in this game when Times are Really Difficult is Sellin' :)

how did you know I was a pan-dimensional being? :D

...very nice punning there. :)

Provisionally sold!

SOLD to Phil. Well done mate - super things these.

Chris, the amount of gear that comes out of your flat; you absolutely sure you don't live in The Tardis :)

it helps when your ceilings are 16 feet high :shock: makes stacking things against a wall somewhat of a challenge :dunno:

nice acoustics though! :^:)

it helps when your ceilings are 16 feet high :shock: makes stacking things against a wall somewhat of a challenge :dunno:

Told ya !