Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JamPal

WigWam T-shirts available now

65 posts in this topic

Admin

Sorry to sound snobby:Pbut are there going to be any polo shirts old boy. The communal leftwing t-shirt really does nothing for me i'm afraid:raoflmfao:

Duvet wrote:

Sorry to sound snobby:Pbut are there going to be any polo shirts old boy. The communal leftwing t-shirt really does nothing for me i'm afraid:raoflmfao:

But polo shirts are sooo last century! Mostly worn by Stannah stairlift users and elderly golfists these days. :P

Admin

meninblack wrote:

Duvet wrote:

But polo shirts are sooo last century! Mostly worn by Stannah stairlift users and elderly golfists these days. :P

Well i don't care:P.

Ps. I'd like mine in Thatcher blue please Jim. God i miss Norman Tebbit.:dude:

Bunch of arse.

Major re-think under way.

MIB. you will be the first to have a proper wigwam T, along with me. The others will have inferior products. :D

HiFiWigWam wrote:

How about a plain one like this:

I'll have one of those please- in ferkin huuuge, (just imagine a gone to seed No 5)

pm me with payment info jim.

dudywoxer wrote:

HiFiWigWam wrote:
How about a plain one like this:

I'll have one of those please- in ferkin huuuge, (just imagine a gone to seed No 5)

pm me with payment info jim.

Every time I look in the mirror me old mukker.:D

i prefer the polo shirt it has more style. but i aint buying one cozA ,i'm a tight fucker and B, i don't want everyone to know i'm a nerd.

Admin

HiFiWigWam wrote:

Ok Duvet.. but they are £25.00. These use Nordost threads..:D

Ok big fella i'll take one in xxl . You can take a cheque or cash when you pop up for your own private listening session with the Kharma's

How about a nice grainy monotone image of a few north american indians sitting round a camp fire, but replace the fire with hi-fi separates.

Or a cool image of an early indian teepee with musical notes coming out of the top? The logo can be added too. But the logo on it's own doesn't communicate much.

I think if you're just going to use the logo it needs to be more dynamic, such as enlarged and angled across the width or repeated to form a pattern. What you have now is conservative and graphically mundane and as this place isn't, the design should reflect some of the character of this place.

Rgds,

TIU

Duvet wrote:

HiFiWigWam wrote:
Ok Duvet.. but they are £25.00. These use Nordost threads..:D

Ok big fella i'll take one in xxl . You can take a cheque or cash when you pop up for your own private listening session with the Kharma's

the latter please.:cool:

ErikfH wrote:

HiFiWigWam wrote:
T-Shirts available now.

£20.00 inc P&P (UK and Eire).

What could have been a chance to showme fellow Dutchiesa bitmore of a remarkabletaste. :(

All for the better. If these "fashionwear" were exported to Dutchland, other dogs could mistake you for an orange-striped Rottweiler and hunt you down.;)

solidstateman wrote:

ErikfH wrote:
HiFiWigWam wrote:
T-Shirts available now.

£20.00 inc P&P (UK and Eire).

What could have been a chance to showme fellow Dutchiesa bitmore of a remarkabletaste. :(

All for the better. If these "fashionwear" were exported to Dutchland, other dogs could mistake you for an orange-striped Rottweiler and hunt you down.;)

Just watch my profile tosee that I'm in a position to pee over any pervert dogtrying to harassingme for whatever primitive reason. :Upset:

The polo would make a nice appearance on the tennis court. :)