JUST IN - A Quote From This Year's Main Sponsor Elite Audio

'Quite simply the best show we have ever had the pleasure to exhibit! Huge amounts of enthusiasm from so many Wammers who clearly share our passion for music. Can't wait for next year..........'

Mark Cargill - CEO Elite Audio

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JamPal

WigWam T-shirts available now

65 posts in this topic

Admin

Sorry to sound snobby:Pbut are there going to be any polo shirts old boy. The communal leftwing t-shirt really does nothing for me i'm afraid:raoflmfao:

Super Mod

Duvet wrote:

Sorry to sound snobby:Pbut are there going to be any polo shirts old boy. The communal leftwing t-shirt really does nothing for me i'm afraid:raoflmfao:

But polo shirts are sooo last century! Mostly worn by Stannah stairlift users and elderly golfists these days. :P

Admin

meninblack wrote:

Duvet wrote:

But polo shirts are sooo last century! Mostly worn by Stannah stairlift users and elderly golfists these days. :P

Well i don't care:P.

Ps. I'd like mine in Thatcher blue please Jim. God i miss Norman Tebbit.:dude:

Bunch of arse.

Major re-think under way.

MIB. you will be the first to have a proper wigwam T, along with me. The others will have inferior products. :D

Super Wammer

HiFiWigWam wrote:

How about a plain one like this:

I'll have one of those please- in ferkin huuuge, (just imagine a gone to seed No 5)

pm me with payment info jim.

dudywoxer wrote:

HiFiWigWam wrote:
How about a plain one like this:

I'll have one of those please- in ferkin huuuge, (just imagine a gone to seed No 5)

pm me with payment info jim.

Every time I look in the mirror me old mukker.:D

i prefer the polo shirt it has more style. but i aint buying one cozA ,i'm a tight fucker and B, i don't want everyone to know i'm a nerd.

Admin

HiFiWigWam wrote:

Ok Duvet.. but they are £25.00. These use Nordost threads..:D

Ok big fella i'll take one in xxl . You can take a cheque or cash when you pop up for your own private listening session with the Kharma's

Super Wammer

How about a nice grainy monotone image of a few north american indians sitting round a camp fire, but replace the fire with hi-fi separates.

Or a cool image of an early indian teepee with musical notes coming out of the top? The logo can be added too. But the logo on it's own doesn't communicate much.

I think if you're just going to use the logo it needs to be more dynamic, such as enlarged and angled across the width or repeated to form a pattern. What you have now is conservative and graphically mundane and as this place isn't, the design should reflect some of the character of this place.

Rgds,

TIU

Duvet wrote:

HiFiWigWam wrote:
Ok Duvet.. but they are £25.00. These use Nordost threads..:D

Ok big fella i'll take one in xxl . You can take a cheque or cash when you pop up for your own private listening session with the Kharma's

the latter please.:cool:

ErikfH wrote:

HiFiWigWam wrote:
T-Shirts available now.

£20.00 inc P&P (UK and Eire).

What could have been a chance to showme fellow Dutchiesa bitmore of a remarkabletaste. :(

All for the better. If these "fashionwear" were exported to Dutchland, other dogs could mistake you for an orange-striped Rottweiler and hunt you down.;)

solidstateman wrote:

ErikfH wrote:
HiFiWigWam wrote:
T-Shirts available now.

£20.00 inc P&P (UK and Eire).

What could have been a chance to showme fellow Dutchiesa bitmore of a remarkabletaste. :(

All for the better. If these "fashionwear" were exported to Dutchland, other dogs could mistake you for an orange-striped Rottweiler and hunt you down.;)

Just watch my profile tosee that I'm in a position to pee over any pervert dogtrying to harassingme for whatever primitive reason. :Upset:

The polo would make a nice appearance on the tennis court. :)