Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest

Judging interest, ART expressions

41 posts in this topic

ART expression 3 way monitor £8k new, stunning, will get them crated for buyer.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to make an offer, but methinks they are slightly out of my price range.

I'll swop them for a pair of stiletto's :D

In real terms, i could probably stretch to £1200 + what I could get for the Stiletto's, so a bit of a derisive offer I'm afraid.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not derisatory at all biccy, god loves a trier :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AK you REALLY want those new prototypes don't you :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

Poor old AK he cant speak today as he's still trying to pick his chin up off the floor and his wallet has left scorch marks on his arse :D:D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen guys the expressions are wonderful speakers, ask anyone who has heard them, but these new Emotion speakers are in a different league, don't think there is a speaker made that can touch them, big claim I know but, no one who has heard them yet can find any weaknesses, seriously good.

And yes I want them, does anyone want a pair of expressions?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duvet wrote:

Poor old AK he cant speak today as he's still trying to pick his chin up off the floor and his wallet has left scorch marks on his arse :D:D

LMFAO :D:D:D

He has got it bad, hasn't he? Quite funny really - just one of his pair of Expressions costs more than every bit of kit I own put together!

£20K... :wistful: ...it's a different universe...

churz, eofs

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

earl the emotions will be around £9k and are a bargain at the price, your MF would run happily with them. Don't listen to these if you want to enjoy yer own hifi again, I thought there wouldn't be much in it, but these are better than the impressions. !!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what sort of money would you want for the Expressions then?

(I can't afford it, no matter how much you want BTW)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£4500 delivered in wooden crates to mainland UK, get a loan :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

glad you love the new Art's. I have to have a chuckle though.. it just goes to show how much we love the kit we have already and the familiar sound of those too. You loved your Art's and now you want to upgrade to an even better Art.. although for some time you said that your expressions were the very best..a bit like what I experienced in some respects a few weeks ago.. I too have to buy the ones that knocked me over..(they are not Art's though)..:P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admin

audioquest wrote:

glad you love the new Art's. I have to have a chuckle though.. it just goes to show how much we love the kit we have already and the familiar sound of those too. You loved your Art's and now you want to upgrade to an even better Art.. although for some time you said that your expressions were the very best..a bit like what I experienced in some respects a few weeks ago.. I too have to buy the ones that knocked me over..(they are not Art's though)..:P

I take it thats you Stuart

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duvet wrote:

audioquest wrote:
glad you love the new Art's. I have to have a chuckle though.. it just goes to show how much we love the kit we have already and the familiar sound of those too. You loved your Art's and now you want to upgrade to an even better Art.. although for some time you said that your expressions were the very best..a bit like what I experienced in some respects a few weeks ago.. I too have to buy the ones that knocked me over..(they are not Art's though)..:P

I take it thats you Stuart

As in Stebbo?

Good to have you on board Sir!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.