Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dudywoxer

If I could

12 posts in this topic

I currently have a all rega system, P25-Planet-Brio-R3's, and havinh heard a sugden A21SE a couple of days ago, went into one of those what if modes, as in what if I did not pay my tax bill, I could get a Sugden 21 CDP, A21SE amp and set of maggies, 1.6 probably. Any one heard that lot nailed together. I will of course pay my taxes:X

Thanks for kicking us off Dudy.

I have only heard the Sugden amps, however what I heard was mighty impressive. It all depends what cables you are planning on using? ;););)

wind em up and watch em go....

Thanks for kicking us off Dudy.

I have only heard the Sugden amps, however what I heard was mighty impressive. It all depends what cables you are planning on using? ;););)

wind em up and watch em go....

Carefull of the sugden stuff, defo requires an audition, doesn't go loud enough for some

They have allwayts had volume controls, but unfortunately they were designed by my mum and don't go above 2, I want one that goes to 11

doh whys there a 'watch this topic' in place of a normal 'reply' button... anyway.. i've yet to hear Sugden stuff. I was contemplating getting the Masterclass cd player at some stage and the Bijou preamp cum headphone amp. Looked like a nice system :)

demo the cdp too, not too keen on sugden cd players, their speciality is amps, although some love them, and the bigou gets rave reviews and looks quite funky

i'm not looking for something that rocks on its own, just when the music asks it too. what struck me with the sugden was the clarity of everything, smooth, sweet sounds, OK it may not go to 11 on the volume scale, but it was plenty loud enough into a set of old lowthers. Of course I would listen to the system, but where I live its a days hike to hear any dam thing that 7oaks don't stock, and other imput can help you build a shorter wish list to travel for.

hifiwigwam wrote:

The reply button is in a different place Rory, but it there mate.:)

yeh i can see that now thanks James. Just a question of getting used to it