Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davewhityetagain

kt88 in green wooden box

31 posts in this topic

Mr Coherent wrote:

I believe these were Cryo'd and plated with Virgin drow Elf locks cut at dawn on a cold December morn during the winter solstice, whilst performing the 'come on baby light my fire' ritual in silken white panties (unsoiled)

That makes 'em a bargain in my book, I think Hifi+ waxed lyrical about these valves a few months ago.

supercapman wrote:

Mr Coherent wrote:
I believe these were Cryo'd and plated with Virgin drow Elf locks cut at dawn on a cold December morn during the winter solstice, whilst performing the 'come on baby light my fire' ritual in silken white panties (unsoiled)

That makes 'em a bargain in my book, I think Hifi+ waxed lyrical about these valves a few months ago.

haha!

We have a Cryo man in the Wigwam now. Hopefully he can tell us (I don't mean this sarcastically) what benefit we can get from cryo treatment of valves?

hifiwigwam wrote:

supercapman wrote:
Mr Coherent wrote:

haha!

We have a Cryo man in the Wigwam now. Hopefully he can tell us (I don't mean this sarcastically) what benefit we can get from cryo treatment of valves?

That was sarcasm James, would dream of spending that on glass bottles :D

supercapman wrote:

hifiwigwam wrote:
supercapman wrote:
Mr Coherent wrote:

haha!

That was sarcasm James, would dream of spending that on glass bottles :D

Thank goodnes Chris, I thought you had taken leave of your senses for moment there. I am rather well oiled this evening and therefore in a more gullable mode than ist das norm.:mmmm: