unclepuncle

Wanted: Squeezebox 3 / Classic

10 posts in this topic

Not sure where the confusion come in.

I bought one on AVforums about two weeks ago - and as usual I may be selling it again in the near future - I've previosuly sold about five SB3's, a SB Duet, a SB Radio and recently a SB Touch - all on here.

Sorry if I don't keep my gear for years on end but some of us have a serious problem:doh:

Yeah, well next time you sell an SB Touch let me know, pleeeeease? Best price I've found is £208 new :(

Yeah, well next time you sell an SB Touch let me know, pleeeeease? Best price I've found is £208 new :(

Where was that please?

Sorry - sorted one out a couple of weeks back on Avforums. Might be up for sale again soon though:doh:

For the sake of £100 why don't you just keep one in a cupboard for when you get the urge to have one again :P

Serious question though, tell me to fuck off if you like, why do you only need one for a couple of weeks at a time? is streaming not something that requires a s/box or similar all the time?

Where was that please?

Missed the boat - it was Cancom, and the tossers have put the price back up to £251 :(

Matt J - fuck off:P

I haven't even set the new one up yet - I only bought it to test the digital inputs on the back of my new Wadia, but I'm too busy listening to CD's (when I have a pair of speakers to listen through that is):roll: