Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snapper

Deleted thread

61 posts in this topic

I just want the board and all of it's members to get back to normal..., ie. cj telling us about DVD transports, AK telling us a bout Art speakers, Biscuit buying annoyingly nice HiFi on a student grant :shock: Frank flogging cables and tonedef picking pooh out of his nose. We can allow people to be different.

It is gone and let that be an end to it. Freedom of speech can only rule if people respect others opinions. Sometimes we forget this (myself included).

Cheers,

James.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awwww shame.

It was just getting good aswell.:fly:

:sw::peace:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happened to the Castle thread? :shock:

Just a note to say that I did win the Stirling 3 for £339 (+£30p&p) :fly: They should arrive Tuesday/Wednesday & I'll post a first impressions of them asap.

BTW I think theStirling3s (possibly other models in the Classic range too) is being discontinued & that the Snow Mountain chain have bought a job lot (as ray70 guessed) - worth keeping an eye out for other sales.

First experience of e-bay & a good one!

The vendors were Lintone Audio of Gateshead, fantastic dealers, very helpful & happy to witter on with me about the A&R A60 I bought from them 20 years ago.

Regards, GofA

PS re another bunfight Lintone said there wasn't much point bi-wiring the Stirlings, a decent single run & cable jumpers is a better job ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glens of Antrim wrote:

"BTW I think theStirling3s (possibly other models in the Classic range too) is being discontinued & that the Snow Mountain chain have bought a job lot - worth keeping an eye out for other sales."

Thanks for the tip, although I suspect you mean Mountain Snow ;).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hifiwigwam wrote:

Biscuit buying annoyingly nice HiFi on a student grant :shock:

this reminds me, we never got any piccies of Funky's system :Unhappy:

To be fair, most of hifi was bought at a very reduced price, I won't even be in my overdraft once my final paycheck clears as well :oj: Not many students can say that [gloat gloat] especially since I pay all my accomodation and fees [gloat gloat gloat]. Its not too hard to stay out of debt if you're prepared to work hard.

Now somebody buy my hifi rack and I'll be really happy!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glens of Antrim wrote:

What happened to the Castle thread? :shock:

Just a note to say that I did win the Stirling 3 for £339 (+£30p&p) :fly: They should arrive Tuesday/Wednesday & I'll post a first impressions of them asap.

BTW I think theStirling3s (possibly other models in the Classic range too) is being discontinued & that the Snow Mountain chain have bought a job lot (as ray70 guessed) - worth keeping an eye out for other sales.

First experience of e-bay & a good one!

The vendors were Lintone Audio of Gateshead, fantastic dealers, very helpful & happy to witter on with me about the A&R A60 I bought from them 20 years ago.

Regards, GofA

PS re another bunfight Lintone said there wasn't much point bi-wiring the Stirlings, a decent single run & cable jumpers is a better job ;)

excellent news, you'll know doubt fall in love with them, and live happily ever after :D
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glens of Antrim wrote:

The vendors were Lintone Audio of Gateshead, fantastic dealers, very helpful & happy to witter on with me about the A&R A60 I bought from them 20 years ago.

That's where I bought my Castle Richmonds from.A very good and friendly retailer.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep best buried and forgotten about.

I love a good knotty civilised debate as much as the next man, butdoes it haveto get personal and dragged down into the gutter just because some folks are not mature minded enough to express an opinion and respect another's opinion?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must have missed the last few posts in tha Castle thread. Sounds like it got a bit overheated.

We need to chill i think.

Lets get back to talking about cables :cool:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the benefit of those who missed it, here is a summary of the deleted thread scripted in ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics, so as not to offend any party.;)

Glens sos.gif"Stirling 3s any good?"

CJ :^:^:^

AK :nup::nup::nup:Art:^:^:^

CJ :nup::nup::nup:Art :puke::puke::puke:

CJ smack.gifAK

AK smack.gifCJ

Soon everybody else smack.gifsmack.gifsmack.gifsmack.gifsmack.gifsmack.gif

"F**k me"duvet.gif

Everyone else shock.gifshock.gifshock.gifshock.gifshock.gifshock.gifshock.gif

AK yellowcard.gif

CJ yellowcard.gif

Frank yellowcard.gif

AK redcard.gif

AK Frank CJ etc etc redcard.gifredcard.gifredcard.gifredcard.gifredcard.gifredcard.gifredcard.gifredcard.gif

Jammy shitsfan.gif

Jammy deadthread.gif

AK CJ Frank etc gagged.gifgagged.gifgagged.gifgagged.gifgagged.gifgagged.gifgagged.gif

AK CJ Frank etc hug.gifOr so we hope :upgrade::upgrade::upgrade:

:peace::peace::peace:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now there's a novel idea . . . . . . . slanging matches by emoticon :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not quite solid

My first was ART :^:^:^

Colins was Castle :^:^:^Art :naim::naim::naim:Castle:^:^:^

the rest is fine

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

analoguekid wrote:

the rest is finenot quite solid

Well, AK, that reveals how much meticulous attention I actually give to what you guys are hair-splitting about.:P:P:P

:peace:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.