Due to a configuration issue, PayPal are currently configuring some changes for us therefore PayPal’s gateway is temporarily unavailable. We have set up a safe alternative gateway called Stripe so please use this for your Super Wammer subscription upgrades. Many thanks. Tech Team

The SEARCH function is currently under review due to a large number of old unstructured posts. This may take up to 1-2 days to complete. Alternatively, please use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pioneer PDP436-XDE 43" Plasma with stand.

14 posts in this topic

£1899 plus delivery

rudi 2 hdmi, plus 2 compment video, remeber this includes the stand too

i might be interested paul. money is going quicker than wild fire at the moment( with the house build) i'll see how much it will cost me to get it here in sweden.

that is a very very good price though. is it in a sealed unopened box?

thanks graham.

Sorry to butt in here chaps but any comparisons of price or offers should be done by pm. It benefits both buyer and seller. I going to delete some posts on this for the buyers sake . Any probs then pm me.

Graham I'll check shipping to Sweden, but it's not as much as the £600 difference between prices here and there, I'll contact you monday, yes it's sealed, we got three of them in 1 demo that was sold, and the other sealed one was sold too, but we are not going to be doing AV, so we only have this one left.

analoguekid wrote:

Graham I'll check shipping to Sweden, but it's not as much as the £600 difference between prices here and there, I'll contact you monday, yes it's sealed, we got three of them in 1 demo that was sold, and the other sealed one was sold too, but we are not going to be doing AV, so we only have this one left.

PaulR wrote:

Duvet wrote:
Sorry to butt in here chaps but any comparisons of price or offers should be done by pm. It benefits both buyer and seller. I going to delete some posts on this for the buyers sake . Any probs then pm me.

In that case PM sent

thanks Paul, pm sent, but you getting models mixed up, you quoted price for cheaper sxe model :)

analoguekid wrote:

PaulR wrote:
Duvet wrote:

In that case PM sent

thanks Paul, pm sent, but you getting models mixed up, you quoted price for cheaper sxe model :)

oops , sorry

PaulR wrote:

analoguekid wrote:
PaulR wrote:
Duvet wrote:

In that case PM sent

oops , sorry

nno worries easy mistake, why they can't just gve them names I'll never know :)