Chumpy

CHELSEA F.C.

2,111 posts in this topic

FA Youth final (2 legs etc)

CHELSEA vs Vil

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2028634,00.html

CHELSEA ladies up to 3rd after grinding Leeds.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Chelsea_Ladies/0,,10268,00.html

... you mean we had wheels to start with? ...

...hit the skids ages ago is more like - "'tis better not to compete than not to bother much "...

I remember when someone none AIG etc won league back in 2006.

I don't care too much for too long if Chels don't win everything - it is good to share out the joy. I like Chelsea and have since 1964 even though they are sometimes good/sometimes naughty.

In last few years including this Chels SHOULD have won 2 more leagues/2 Euroleague-pot things , but they didn't.

I treasure the Umbro trophies and Full-Members' Cups, and remember the teams who have left the league (apart from into the Barclays Premiership...) - not yet returned ...

Funny obsession insecure society has with 'winning', rather than quality fun ...

Newton Heath.

Let's see if Spurs can do some more damage in the next week. Hopefully not, i'd hate to see Chelsea win the league.

Spurs, Liverpool (and now an uninhibited Wigan) may all have a say where it ends up.

If not Utd, I'd have preferred Arsenal to win it.

Deco, Ballack, Terry, A Cole, Drogba ....

Never before has such an unpleasant bunch of players been gathered together in one place!

Very unpleasant people often seem to assemble, not just at Chelsea (even our Liver Elvis DPAM Costello didn't want to go there - he's emigrated to States...).

Barclays League long since went AIG bankers.

I accept that more hate Chelsea than like them.

Such is the power of positive thinking.

What a hoot to see a header given as a penalty handball ...

I like most of Chels players, although some try very little for their Euros.

I like Terry, despite his doing what most people do/read about/slipping to floor in 2008 Moscow rain. Drogba can be fine, or exasperating.

Perhaps it is best not to discuss footie on a hifi forum (SAMSUNG).

Chels. for a few games have played a bit ok/generally been inept/undynamic/looking as if they can't be arsed. It might be nice if even without JT they tried/got stuck in for next 3+1 games.

murray johnson wrote:

Spurs, Liverpool (and now an uninhibited Wigan) may all have a say where it ends up.

Never before has such an unpleasant bunch of players been gathered together in one place!

You're forgetting this cunt.....

50474lampard.jpg

I don't particularly like Lumpard but he isn't so obviously a moneygrabbing cheat in the way that the others are.

I'm concerned about Terry (& Ferdinand at the mo') being the mainstay of England's defence at the world cup aswell. I don't rate Terry that highly even when he's playing well. But when he's off form, as at the moment, he's just an accident waiting to happen.

Papa Lazarou wrote:

murray johnson wrote:

You're forgetting this cunt.....

50474lampard.jpg

:goodone:

I am pleased that peeps enjoy footie so much.

IMO Mr Lampard - like so many of WHam - is often stonkingly influential/often absent despite being on the pitch with e.g. absent Ballack und so weiter. I am very pleased with what Mr Lampard overall has done at Chelsea. I enjoyed his allowed winner in last FA Cup Final, and his scoring in Moscow/hitting Mut w-work etc etc/winners at Bolton 2005.

In fact, am just off to start thread for miserable twats.

murray johnson wrote:

I don't particularly like Lumpard but he isn't so obviously a moneygrabbing cheat in the way that the others are.

I'm concerned about Terry (& Ferdinand at the mo') being the mainstay of England's defence at the world cup aswell. I don't rate Terry that highly even when he's playing well. But when he's off form, as at the moment, he's just an accident waiting to happen.

Absolutely - Terry is well off the mark at the moment, but it is difficult to imagine that he can continue to have such poor performances for much longer.

Hopefully not, anyway!

:^

Chelsea are as good as there now. They should destroy Wigan. Man U miss the record. What a shame! (not)

themadlatvian wrote:

Chelsea are as good as there now. They should destroy Wigan. Man U miss the record. What a shame! (not)

:Dhope so.

Bye bye berbatov.Reminded me of when forlon played for utd yesterday.