Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
icehockeyboy

Last FM

71 posts in this topic

Can someone remind me how to get this back again please?

Despite it saying its active in the plug in settings, it aint there!

I removed it, restarted the server, and then re added it, but still it isnt working.

Thanks in advance boys.

They changed something, Last fm is only available on Squeezebox in 3 countries, but does include UK.

I have the same problem, as & when I get a result I'll let you know.

OK, I have it back. Go to http://www.squeezenetwork.com/user/apps/LastFM log in & check Player Settings. Mine were set to "do not display on home menu" Change to "Display on home menu", save & exit.

On your squeezebox check LastFM in your settings to show it on your home screen. Turn off controller, turn it back on et voila, its there.

arturo wrote:

OK, I have it back. Go to http://www.squeezenetwork.com/user/apps/LastFM log in & check Player Settings. Mine were set to "do not display on home menu" Change to "Display on home menu", save & exit.

On your squeezebox check LastFM in your settings to show it on your home screen. Turn off controller, turn it back on et voila, its there.

It actually sits in "My Apps" by default now, although you can do the above if you want it showing on the home screen.

arturo wrote:

That only works if your player is connected to Squeezenetwork (or mysqueezebox.com as it should correctly be referred to now).

If you are connected to Squeezebox Server (ie. your local sb instance), you will find it where I suggested above.

Mark, are you referring to the "my apps" in the plugin section of sb settings? For whatever reason, I cannot access it, the area where the others are ticked and working, are a lighter colour, and I just cant get in!

icehockeyboy wrote:

Mark, are you referring to the "my apps" in the plugin section of sb settings? For whatever reason, I cannot access it, the area where the others are ticked and working, are a lighter colour, and I just cant get in!

No, My Apps

Capture.png

EIther from the web interface or on the Controller, if you have one of those.

That happened to me once, but I think I just restarted the server and it came back. As on the sbs forums if it doesn't.

OK, this is not the easiest way to diagnose software issue, but let's go back a step.

In your home page on your controller select "settings", select "home menu" scroll down until you see Lastfm. There should be a check in the selection box on the right. If not, select LastFM & you will toggle on & off. Leave it checked (on). Close the controller. Restart the controller & Lastfm will be in your home page.