• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayatno10

What cables suit Bel Canto?

8 posts in this topic

Having just acquired Bel Canto Pre3 and M300 monos, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to cables, or conversely, any to steer clear of?

I would be needing a balanced pair to connect the amps and a matching (same make?)RCA pair to connect source. Unfortunately source doesn't have balanced output.

If anyone has any I would possibly be able to afford about £250 - £300 for the two pairs.

Be pleased to have your suggestions, whether you're selling or not! It's mainly to find something that works with the amps!

Thanks in anticipation.

Anything well made will probably be fine

These seem popular at the moment and will leave you a lot of money to buy music.

http://www.hifiwigwam.com/view_topic.php?id=39025&forum_id=7

having tried umpteen cables i am having great success with suprasword isl running from my pre 3 to refs. it really has BALLS , big deep bass and great sound. to balance it off i find the coherant cd to pre is good.

dandy is selling some great coherant cables , they would go very well with bel canto as well

http://www.tnt-audio.com/accessories/sword-rondo_e.html

nordost heimdalland townshend dct 300 also good

all at around your budget or less.

Thanks a lot guys! All good suggestions which I will take on board. Didn't know BC did their own cables. Also been considering dandy's coherents, thought they might suit as Coherent sell BC kit!

Kevin the Ebay link on the thread you supplied a link to doesn't go anywhere. Any suggestions?

jayatno10 wrote:

Thanks a lot guys! All good suggestions which I will take on board. Didn't know BC did their own cables. Also been considering dandy's coherents, thought they might suit as Coherent sell BC kit!

Kevin the Ebay link on the thread you supplied a link to doesn't go anywhere. Any suggestions?

Post on the thread, it is quite a long thread and I expect that particular ebay page has long gone.

I think the seller now has his own website.

The guys who post on the thread regularly will know what is going on.