Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jezzer

What's the name of that used-hifi site?

10 posts in this topic

Wonder if someone could help here.

I've tried this site using IE7 and Firefox yet can't seem to get details of the individual ads - nothing 'clickable' for example.

Screenshot of all I get :

image1aye.jpg

Any ideas?

TIA :^

unfortunately it eats adverts and is unreliable.

since audiofile candywent bust it has dissappead several times. hi fi adverts is a lot better.

legs, i can`t understand why you can`t get details , have you tried emailing them . they are very helpful.

now since posting this i see the audiofile candy home site is up and running subject to maintenance , anyone know any more

https://www.audiophilecandy.com/home.asp

My understanding is that the person who designed the site 'hififorsale' is the same person who designed 'hifiadverts'.

There are suggestions that someone with access rights is deleting adverts at hififorsale to encourage people to move to hifiadverts. It does seem funny that some adverts mysteriously disappear at hififorsale.

:?

Well, if they don't want people to place ads on there, it'd be nice if they said so! Every time I place an ad, it gets removed. I tried contacting them through the site and asked if I was doing something wrong and get absolutely no answer. Annoying...