• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ears

Blue (or Lost) Horizon?

15 posts in this topic

Well the video just proves it all.....................................................:rofl:

...or....you could just play the Densen Demag CD a few times through the wires?

I'm going to market an Ear De-waxer soon, with directional, cryrogenic ionised Virgin olive oil so we all can HEAR these differences better......:D:nuts:

Hornucopia wrote:

That only goes to 20kHz, duh, what good would that do? We need a 24/192 signal at least, nothing else will do.

I often take my cable to the hospital to the Xray machine; I pass it steadily through the machine while applying a DC current in the other direction, to push the Xrays through. Works a treat.

:rofl:

"Cable burn-in: an acknowledged problem in need of a better solution."

Only by dribbling morons!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

My idea for a new foo product - the audiophile ioniser. Works by clearing the air in the listening room so the sound waves have less work to do to get to your ears. Remove distortion produced by fuggy air, let the sound waves travel without impedance from speaker to lugholes.

Plus, has the effect of making you feel better, just like after a thunderstorm, clean, fresh atmosphere, easier to breath so more energy left for listening.

Upgraded psu optional, natch.

Actually I had one once, left sticky black marks all round it, so I imagine it must have been doing something.

Hornucopia wrote:

I'm going to market an Ear De-waxer soon, with directional, cryrogenic ionised Virgin olive oil so we all can HEAR these differences better......:D:nuts:

Is this related to Mosfet's Gulligo? Or Horace's Expensivator?

arturo wrote:

My idea for a new foo product - the audiophile ioniser. Works by clearing the air in the listening room so the sound waves have less work to do to get to your ears. Remove distortion produced by fuggy air, let the sound waves travel without impedance from speaker to lugholes.

Plus, has the effect of making you feel better, just like after a thunderstorm, clean, fresh atmosphere, easier to breath so more energy left for listening.

Actually I had one once, left sticky black marks all round it, so I imagine it must have been doing something.

Penance hadn't visited by any chance?

arturo wrote:

My idea for a new foo product - the audiophile ioniser.  Works by clearing the air in the listening room so the sound waves have less work to do to get to your ears.  Remove distortion produced by fuggy air, let the sound waves travel without impedance from speaker to lugholes.

Too late, Peter Belt already did the audiophile ioniser thing. It was a gas-cooker lighter for £1,600 I think.

I have a better idea. Audiophile vodka. One glass makes your system sound better. 12 glasses and it turns Kerry McFadden into a singer. 36 glasses and she almost looks OK too.

^ It's called Stolichnaya...or Moskovskya...or Absolut...or Wybrowya... Fuck it! Where's me audiophool grade meths! Or petrol if you're Sodders!

Boxer wrote:

^ It's called Stolichnaya...or Moskovskya...or Absolut...or Wybrowya... Fuck it! Where's me audiophool grade meths! Or petrol if you're Sodders!

Then play an LP & knacker your cartridge, sounds like fun.

Yeah, that's the one!

My original copies of Solid Air and Wish You Were Here suffered that way...