• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ears

Blue (or Lost) Horizon?

15 posts in this topic

Well the video just proves it all.....................................................:rofl:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...or....you could just play the Densen Demag CD a few times through the wires?

I'm going to market an Ear De-waxer soon, with directional, cryrogenic ionised Virgin olive oil so we all can HEAR these differences better......:D:nuts:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hornucopia wrote:

...or....you could just play the Densen Demag CD a few times through the wires?

That only goes to 20kHz, duh, what good would that do? We need a 24/192 signal at least, nothing else will do.

I often take my cable to the hospital to the Xray machine; I pass it steadily through the machine while applying a DC current in the other direction, to push the Xrays through. Works a treat.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:rofl:

"Cable burn-in: an acknowledged problem in need of a better solution."

Only by dribbling morons!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My idea for a new foo product - the audiophile ioniser. Works by clearing the air in the listening room so the sound waves have less work to do to get to your ears. Remove distortion produced by fuggy air, let the sound waves travel without impedance from speaker to lugholes.

Plus, has the effect of making you feel better, just like after a thunderstorm, clean, fresh atmosphere, easier to breath so more energy left for listening.

Upgraded psu optional, natch.

Actually I had one once, left sticky black marks all round it, so I imagine it must have been doing something.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hornucopia wrote:

...or....you could just play the Densen Demag CD a few times through the wires?

I'm going to market an Ear De-waxer soon, with directional, cryrogenic ionised Virgin olive oil so we all can HEAR these differences better......:D:nuts:

Is this related to Mosfet's Gulligo? Or Horace's Expensivator?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

arturo wrote:

My idea for a new foo product - the audiophile ioniser. Works by clearing the air in the listening room so the sound waves have less work to do to get to your ears. Remove distortion produced by fuggy air, let the sound waves travel without impedance from speaker to lugholes.

Plus, has the effect of making you feel better, just like after a thunderstorm, clean, fresh atmosphere, easier to breath so more energy left for listening.

Upgraded psu optional, natch.

Actually I had one once, left sticky black marks all round it, so I imagine it must have been doing something.

Penance hadn't visited by any chance?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

arturo wrote:

My idea for a new foo product - the audiophile ioniser.  Works by clearing the air in the listening room so the sound waves have less work to do to get to your ears.  Remove distortion produced by fuggy air, let the sound waves travel without impedance from speaker to lugholes.

Plus, has the effect of making you feel better, just like after a thunderstorm, clean, fresh atmosphere, easier to breath so more energy left for listening.

Upgraded psu optional, natch.

Actually I had one once, left sticky black marks all round it, so I imagine it must have been doing something.

Too late, Peter Belt already did the audiophile ioniser thing. It was a gas-cooker lighter for £1,600 I think.

I have a better idea. Audiophile vodka. One glass makes your system sound better. 12 glasses and it turns Kerry McFadden into a singer. 36 glasses and she almost looks OK too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ It's called Stolichnaya...or Moskovskya...or Absolut...or Wybrowya... Fuck it! Where's me audiophool grade meths! Or petrol if you're Sodders!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boxer wrote:

^ It's called Stolichnaya...or Moskovskya...or Absolut...or Wybrowya... Fuck it! Where's me audiophool grade meths! Or petrol if you're Sodders!

Then play an LP & knacker your cartridge, sounds like fun.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, that's the one!

My original copies of Solid Air and Wish You Were Here suffered that way...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.