• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
reg

Nagaoka antistatic Record Innersleeves

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone know anywhere in London (other than Walrus who seem permanently out of stock) that sells them?

Wanted to do some cleaning this weekend which is why I'd like to buy from a shoprather than order.

If not poss then where's best on the net for ordering them?

Ta

Analogue Seduction keep them I believe, but I'm not sure whether they're mail order only. I bought some bits from them a week or so ago and delivery was quick though.

rabski wrote:

Analogue Seduction keep them I believe, but I'm not sure whether they're mail order only. I bought some bits from them a week or so ago and delivery was quick though.

Ta.

Sadly their website says Out Of Stock.

reg wrote:

rabski wrote:

Ta.

Sadly their website says Out Of Stock.

Bugger!

I've used the Nagaoka sleeves before and tbh, I found them a pain in the arse. Too flimsy and quite expensive too. I use polyvinyl sleeves from covers33.co.uk and I much prefer them.

Hi ray

Which ones on the website do you use? I like Nagaoka as they are thin and fit inside the records existing inner sleeve.

The ones on the website all look to big for that

Hi Reg - I use these http://covers33.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=58

Personally, I prefer them to the Nagaokas as they are easier to handle. For double records that have no gatefold and a thick original cardboard inner, it can bea bit bulkly once you add these sleeves. All in all though, I like them and have just bought myself another 100 (having finally exhausted my box of 500!). Hope that helps.

ray70 wrote:

Hi Reg - I use these http://covers33.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=58

Personally, I prefer them to the Nagaokas as they are easier to handle. For double records that have no gatefold and a thick original cardboard inner, it can bea bit bulkly once you add these sleeves. All in all though, I like them and have just bought myself another 100 (having finally exhausted my box of 500!). Hope that helps.

Thats a good price BTW :^I paid 12.99 for 25 of these a few weeks ago! :nup:

They normally deliver quickly as well (covers 33), I use the lined inners and poly outers. Having just checked the box of both, and seen the to clean stack, I had better get some on order.