Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
terbis

Suffolk/Cambrigdeshire bake off

28 posts in this topic

Terry

Yes, it does have a volume cotrolled output, and Mike has already heard it.

terbis wrote:

So it'll be interesting to compare the UX3 with the GNSC 21 then. Hope you made the right choice Mike ;-)

Any thoughts on you faber's?

He did Terry. In his system, the Esoteric is a much betterchoice than the Opus 21.

terbis wrote:

Mike, the esoteric would be interesting as would the Kondo but could I persuade to include those beautiful little Sonus Faber's you have????? :dunno:I can provide stands for them....lol

I would love to hear the Sonus Fabers myself :love:In fact Mike why not bring your whole system ;-)

Terry what pre do you use with the Krells?

myrman wrote:

terbis wrote:

Mike, the esoteric would be interesting as would the Kondo but could I persuade to include those beautiful little Sonus Faber's you have????? :dunno:I can provide stands for them....lol

I would love to hear the Sonus Fabers myself :love:In fact Mike why not bring your whole system ;-)

I'm very happy to bring the CD player and amp but the speakers are a bit too heavy and fragile to move really :( I'd be very happy for you to pop over and listen to them some time though Nick if you would like to.

Did we get a date confirmed Terry?

Best wishes,

Mike

terbis wrote:

Nick, I don't use a pre.... sold my ARC when I replaced the krell cdp with wadia

Thats what i suspected.

Mike P wrote:

myrman wrote:
terbis wrote:

I'm very happy to bring the CD player and amp but the speakers are a bit too heavy and fragile to move really :( I'd be very happy for you to pop over and listen to them some time though Nick if you would like to.

Did we get a date confirmed Terry?

Best wishes,

Mike

Thanks for the offer Mike I might take you up on that. :^

Terry any dates yet?

terbis wrote:

I'm still waiting for suggestions on suitable dates everyone can make but for me, if we can do something on or just after 14th I'd be happy...

Will have to get back to you on that at the end of the week but Sundays are likely to be the best for me. May 31st or Jun 7thpossibly?

Double post.