JamPal

Gorgeous Gadgets

3,774 posts in this topic

mikedefacto wrote:

ohh.. how much?

Aprrox $650 + shipping and duty

I browsed the Xmas edition of Hifi-News at the bookstore at lunch today and had a laughing fit. For dubious reasons of "good taste", the editor and snappers decided to decorate the reviewed kit with sprigs of plastic mistletoe and scattered bits of styrofoam (to look like snow) So KITSCHY!

:rofl:

070604103856-1200-315BEE.jpg

^ It had a review of the NAD C315 BEE. The most junior of the latest NAD integrateds, it measured a respectable 55W/80W into 8/4 ohms.:^:shock: I reckon it can even drive a Dyn standmount. Best of all, it looks better than the C325BEE - being much sleeker.

Bless NAD for always achieving better specs with every successor to its legendary 3020:*:.

I'm tempted to get one to hook to my Neutrons.:)

SS

SSM wrote:

I browsed the Xmas edition of Hifi-News at the bookstore at lunch today and had a laughing fit. For dubious reasons of "good taste", the editor and snappers decided to decorate the reviewed kit with sprigs of plastic mistletoe and scattered bits of styrofoam (to look like snow) So KITSCHY!

:rofl:

070604103856-1200-315BEE.jpg

^ It had a review of the NAD C315 BEE. The most junior of the latest NAD integrateds, it measured a respectable 55W/80W into 8/4 ohms.:^:shock: I reckon it can even drive a Dyn standmount. Best of all, it looks better than the C325BEE - being much sleeker.

Bless NAD for always achieving better specs with every successor to its legendary 3020:*:.

I'm tempted to get one to hook to my Neutrons.:)

SS

SS, I see how its tempting, being slim and tidy, and cheap, but I woulnt expect great shakes performance wise. I cant see it being as good as amps like the Creek Evo.

wow :shock:

michell_prisma_1.jpg

:cool:

That looks gorgeous, but I think the (what looks like a modified SME) arm in pictures 1 & 3 looks strange with the "Horns" to balance it. Stunning apart.

i_should_coco wrote:

I have to admit, I didn'tnotice the "horns", that is weird. Just a shame it's $27k :(

Well if it's that cheap, I'll have two and use them for a mixing deck.;)

one for the home DJ ;)

double_prisma1.jpg

:shaggers:

I’m tempted to just say no:nup:, but to elucidate, why have two different arms on two decks. I can accept the mono-stereo argument but that combination, although someone has gone to a lot of trouble, IMO, just does not look right.:dunno:

Admin

kharma034.jpg

:whistle: