JamPal

Gorgeous Gadgets

3,769 posts in this topic

Here's a better pic. Not sure why Revolver don't use their website to better advantage. How hard is it to include a few better product shots?

Revolver-Replay_bg.jpg

Also Creek have produced their first TT and very smart it is. Price £2,000.

Creek-tt_bg.jpg

On the other side of the coin:

A three-box cdp from dCS Scarlatti - £33,000.

dCS-Scarlatti_bg.jpg

iDynaudio? Dynaudio MC15 iPod dock - 50 watt active speaker system - €1,000.

Dynaudio-MC15_bg.jpg

Adam OSS mentalist loudspeaker - €250,000. Each speaker has separate enclosures for ribbon supertweeter, tweeters and midrange units then another for lower mid and a huge one for a pair of monstrous 18in bass drivers. Each speaker is driven by 3,500 watts. Speaker side-graders look no further. :D

Adam-OSS_bg.jpg

Napoleon wrote:

I nearly cried when I heard the scarlatti it was so good.

Don't you mean when you saw the price!

Work of art or engineering? Either way its loverly.

Tritium Air Bearing Ultimate Tonearm reference analog turntable. Yours for $27k plus taxes plus delivery....

1182015402.jpg

I've had an idea about how some of us could experience this out of reach stuff (on a smaller scale to 33k though). For example a pool of 10 wammers x £300 = £3,000. Buy the SF Extremas here on ebay for around this budget and get to have them in your setup for a few weeks. How else could most of us experience 8k reference speakers like this and other hi-end gear later on? Most of us have our own transport so transferring the gear shouldn't be too difficult. After about three months, sell the Extremas (for a profit maybe because we know how to list things better) and buy something else to share round the pool.