Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wee tam

CARDAS AUDIO CABLES SALE LIST

3 posts in this topic

[b]jkbmusic wrote: [/b][quote][b]Duvet wrote: [/b][quote]I like it and don't give a shit[/quote]
That's the idea:bulb:, I like all coldplay's stuff and dont give a shit:P.[/quote]
i could fit coldplay in the same catergory as snow patrol , good intelligent pop songs that i can quite happily listen too , they don,t make me want to throw something at the radio when they come on , but neither do they make me want to rush out and buy upon release .... don,t think i,ve played "eyes open" all the way through and "x@y"has been played only once or twice ... theres just always something else i would rather stick on , needless to say haven,t bought either bands latest cd,s ....i would just call em radio candy...

With the budget you have it would be tempting (and rewarding) to seek out some ex-dem Classé gear (though I'd be never forgive myself should Isuggest you spend so much on a CDP)

I'm curious why nobody has suggested building your upgrade around the karan amplifier which resides in the classifieds section.

I can only assume it's because everyone thinks they'll get 5 numbers on Saturday

Buy this, safe in the knowledge that everyone who's heard it (sadly not me, yet) is staggered, and that it will re-sell pretty easily in the event that you don't like it

The you're left with a chunk over 1k and you can get some seriously lovely CDP at that price which you're free to take your time with once you've become accustomed to the Karan + 805S's

well what I think George means is that so far the MAX sale is identical to Branko @ Audiofreaks December sale list published on his website.

I don't see this as a problem though since MAX are an audiofreaks dealer - saves everyone dealing with one of the more, erm, controversial characters in hifi ;-)