Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest batman

berbatov

26 posts in this topic

never rated him , can,t understand why all the bidding war , and he has certainly not shown anything to change my mind..... useless

give him chance folks, makes me piss when you see this all the time.

so and so team buys big player, 5 minutes after signing folks whinging about him not performing.

I'll give him 6 months to get settled and part of the team, not to mention that fergie now has the problem of who to leave out so maybe a while till he finds a formation to suit all of them.

nah , fuck him matt . all this talk of the new cantona ...load of bollocks , cantona has more talent / personality / in his little finger . bet his signing does more to unsettle united than help them..

Staff

Spurs seem to have had a brilliant start to the season without him.:)

doesn,t suprise me jkb , he seems like trouble maker , causing friction in the dressing room ...

Staff

batman wrote:

doesn,t suprise me jkb , he seems like trouble maker , causing friction in the dressing room ...

I was being ironic. Berbatov scored 46 goals in 101 appearances for Tottenham. Tottenham have score 4 goals in the last 6 games. Berbatov has only played 3 games. Give him a chance.

Come on Batters, he's a proven world-class striker! He was always going to open his account at some point. Sulky undependable git maybe but aren't all these 'genius' types a lot like that? Fergie knew exactly what he was buying, Berba's moods and tendency to go missing in certain games has been well documented over the past couple of years. He's worth it for what he does give you, not what he doesn't. So there. With knobs on.

Staff

batman wrote:

yeah , i,ve always liked him :cafe:

:rofl:, now the Norther cRock Owen is another matter...;-)

As United gather momentum now I think you will see the best of him. It may be frightening once they all gel together. I don`t remember any team in recent years with such a Fearsome Foursome of forward going players.