• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davewhityetagain

are you bothered ?

Soaring household bills and fears of higher interest rates    9 members have voted

1. 1. Soaring household bills and fears of higher interest rates

• does not bother me at all
    • I am bothered

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 posts in this topic

Super Mod

50/50 Dave :cool:

High inflation means my fixed rate debt gets cheaper all the time. My loans at 5.9% will be cheaper than my mortgage when the mortgage fix ends. There's always a silver lining!

AmDismal wrote:

High inflation means my fixed rate debt gets cheaper all the time. My loans at 5.9% will be cheaper than my mortgage when the mortgage fix ends. There's always a silver lining!

If things carry out as they are, mortgages with interest rates the same as store cards will be around and fees for them will be over 5k :)

Super Mod

Davewhityetagain wrote:

s2000db wrote:
Errmm both the choices are the same... :?I need a not bothered option please :nuts:

was supposed to read does not bother me could a nice mod re type it

ta in advance :)

Certainly Sir :^

Polarbear wrote:

Davewhityetagain wrote:
s2000db wrote:
Errmm both the choices are the same... :?I need a not bothered option please :nuts:

ta for that making more and mistakes even with checking my posts, I mean at my peak spelling was bad but now I cant even see my mistakes :D

Super Mod

Davewhityetagain wrote:

Polarbear wrote:
Davewhityetagain wrote:
s2000db wrote:

ta for that making more and mistakes even with checking my posts, I mean at my peak spelling was bad but now I cant even see my mistakes :D

Don't worry I am watching you closely ;)

Polarbear wrote:

Davewhityetagain wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
Davewhityetagain wrote:
s2000db wrote:

Don't worry I am watching you closely ;)

:Djust seen where my last post went :)

Oil Prices Return To Near-Record Highs

By VOA News

01 July 2008

Crude oil prices are back at near-record highs Tuesday after the International Energy Agency, IEA, predicted a tight balance between supply and demand for oil, and tensions grew between Israel and Iran.

The IEA tracks oil issues for industrialized nations, and its latest forecast shows high prices cutting demand from wealthy nations, but continued growth in demand from emerging economies like India and China.

The price of a barrel of crude oil for future delivery rose almost two dollars from Monday's close to nearly $142. Before the close of New York trading on Monday, crude prices hit a record high of $143.67.

Traders said prices also rose in part because of news reports citing the possibility that Israel could attack a nuclear facility in Iran.

Some nations say Iran intends to build a nuclear weapon, but Iran says the program is for peaceful purposes.

The record crude oil prices have brought another record high average retail price for gasoline across the United States. It now costs an average of $1.075 a liter ($4.087 a gallon) for fuel. That is up 30 cents a liter from this time last year.

Some information for this report was provided by AFP, AP, Bloomberg and Reuters.

notaclue wrote:

Oil Prices Return To Near-Record Highs

By VOA News

01 July 2008

Crude oil prices are back at near-record highs Tuesday after the International Energy Agency, IEA, predicted a tight balance between supply and demand for oil, and tensions grew between Israel and Iran.

The IEA tracks oil issues for industrialized nations, and its latest forecast shows high prices cutting demand from wealthy nations, but continued growth in demand from emerging economies like India and China.

The price of a barrel of crude oil for future delivery rose almost two dollars from Monday's close to nearly $142. Before the close of New York trading on Monday, crude prices hit a record high of $143.67.

Traders said prices also rose in part because of news reports citing the possibility that Israel could attack a nuclear facility in Iran.

Some nations say Iran intends to build a nuclear weapon, but Iran says the program is for peaceful purposes.

The record crude oil prices have brought another record high average retail price for gasoline across the United States. It now costs an average of $1.075 a liter ($4.087 a gallon) for fuel. That is up 30 cents a liter from this time last year.

Some information for this report was provided by AFP, AP, Bloomberg and Reuters.

we need oil to get to $170 so that will bang petrol up and I will make on my spread bet a war would help :cool: