• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hawk

Stand for the rich and famous!?!?

23 posts in this topic

Biscuit wrote:

wow, five grand for a fugging hifi rack, it just HAD to be made by a Naim freak didn't it!!

:P

The most bonkers thing is, the person who made it probably thinks it is worth 5k

if he really thinks that ive got an ikea cd rack he can have for a grand:shock:

what a joker.

"A unique stand with many high quality features made from some of the finest materials available. This is the only one of its kind. "

LIKE WHAT? :?

Surely if he's selling gear for this much he can afford to get someone in who can take a decent photo for his ebay listings?

mikedefacto wrote:

what a joker.

"A unique stand with many high quality features made from some of the finest materials available. This is the only one of its kind. "

LIKE WHAT? :?

Surely if he's selling gear for this much he can afford to get someone in who can take a decent photo for his ebay listings?

He's got to pay for that cheap ozzy lager in the photo too.

Must have borrowed someones camera phone. If it sells I will laugh my arse off. I'll also have to find a way back onto the Naim forum to have a good point and laugh.

so he made it, bigger, more expensive, and a great deal uglier... sounds like a winning plan to me :shock::shock:

I dont knock him for trying but even with my finest beer goggles on i wouldnt want to wake up to that in the morning!!!

why.. if you are into Naim and can afford Fraim would you then go and build a hideous carbuncle like that.. and keep it INSIDE the house where people might see it.:shock::nup::nup::nup::nup::nup::nup::nup::nup::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke: