Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hawk

Stand for the rich and famous!?!?

23 posts in this topic

Biscuit wrote:
[quote]wow, five grand for a fugging hifi rack, it just HAD to be made by a Naim freak didn't it!!
:P

The most bonkers thing is, the person who made it probably thinks it is worth 5k
[/quote]

if he really thinks that ive got an ikea cd rack he can have for a grand:shock:

what a joker.

[size=3][b]"A unique stand with many high quality features made from some of the finest materials available. This is the only one of its kind. "[/b][/size]

LIKE WHAT? :?

Surely if he's selling gear for this much he can afford to get someone in who can take a decent photo for his ebay listings?

[b]mikedefacto wrote: [/b]

[quote]what a joker.

[size="3"][b]"A unique stand with many high quality features made from some of the finest materials available. This is the only one of its kind. "[/b][/size]

LIKE WHAT? :?

Surely if he's selling gear for this much he can afford to get someone in who can take a decent photo for his ebay listings?
[/quote]

He's got to pay for that cheap ozzy lager in the photo too.

Must have borrowed someones camera phone. If it sells I will laugh my arse off. I'll also have to find a way back onto the Naim forum to have a good point and laugh.

That guy bought a set of Naim hi fi and a Naim rack for research into the rack he built most of the Naim kit has been sold on ebay in the last few days

see naim rack in back ground

[img]http://i15.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/8b/de/56_1_b.JPG[/img]

so he made it, bigger, more expensive, and a great deal uglier... sounds like a winning plan to me :shock::shock:

I dont knock him for trying but even with my finest beer goggles on i wouldnt want to wake up to that in the morning!!!