Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HiFiWigwam

RESULTS FROM NEW REALREVIEWS

2 posts in this topic

Admin

I've been so busy that I have not been keeping an eye on how the REALREVIEWS are doing and how they are comparing up in popularity to professional press releases. I think the figures speak for themselves.

Hifi Reviews Comments Offon Cymbiosis – First Contact 

Hifi ReviewsComments Offon A double REALREVIEW by experienced members Ian Russell and George Sallit 

Hifi ReviewsComments Offon Exposure puts the ‘integrated’ back into amps – introducing the new XM series 2017-01 

Hifi Reviews Comments Offon HIFIWIGWAM ‘REAL REVIEW’ OF THE LINN KLIMAX DSM Mk3

Hifi News Comments Offon WILSON AUDIO YVETTE 

Digital Audio PlayersRecent PostsComments Offon Chord Electronics’ Poly brings wireless, network and SD playback to the award-winning Mojo DAC

Phono StagesRecent PostsComments Offon McIntosh’s first ever dedicated phono stage offers high-res vinyl ‘rips’ via USB 

PreampsRecent PostsComments Offon The Final Countdown – An exclusive HiFiWigwam review of the Hattor Pre Amplifier by our very own George Sallit.

PreampsRecent PostsComments Offon McIntosh unveils two luxury preamplifiers pre-CES: the MP1100 for vinyl and the D1100 for digital

PreampsRecent PostsComments Offon Audio Analogue extends its ‘Anniversary’ line with the new Maestro Anniversary zero feedback integrated amplifier

Digital Audio PlayersHomepage Comments Offon Townshend Allegri Passive Controller

Really well done George, a fantastic achievement.

Awww schucks....B|

We must not forget that there were a few others involved such as Alex, Neil and Ian. Thanks guys. I was surprised that we had nearly 2,000 hits for the Allegri (which has been up the longest) and over 2,000 for the Nord.

Of course the good news is that this attracting others who want to get the benefit of a review in RealReviews. What that means is that although we have a great team already we do need MORE Wammers, who are willing to review some of these products. If you want to have a go at reviewing then please contact me and let's talk.