Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boseman

Shock, horror!

10 posts in this topic

I have heard from a friend's aunt's pet budgie that a hifi manufacturer isselling 10k cd players that performs better withan aftermarket mains cable! :shock:

Now, I am NOT going to name names as I have not heard this cd player but the source of the story seems believable to me.

The question is:

Aren't you just fed up with the quality of standard mains cables that come with most hifi equipment costing thousands of quid?!

well as you seem to imagine yourself to have some sort of privilaged position in the world of hifi, and enjoy lording it over us mear audio mortals I wouldn't dream of enquiring after the identity of the mystery cd player ;)

its not a modified Marantz SA-11 from a modifier that nobody on the forum is allowed to hear about, but Marantz Europe think are great? :fly:

:DYes, I love the ''I know something you don't know (even if it isn't true)'' forum posts, so I decided to post my own thread. Aren't forums great for this?

Okay, here is a clue to the identity of this entirely fictional player that performs better with an entirely fictional mains cable, accroding to an entirely fictional English speaking budgie: click here.

Does this cdp have a silicone damped lazer and a air bladder for the remote control?if so then its a matsui ref.

boseman wrote:

I have heard from a friend's aunt's pet budgie that a hifi manufacturer isselling 10k cd players that performs better withan aftermarket mains cable! :shock:

Now, I am NOT going to name names as I have not heard this cd player but the source of the story seems believable to me.

The question is:

Aren't you just fed up with the quality of standard mains cables that come with most hifi equipment costing thousands of quid?!

Damn I thought you were supposed to buy a £100 cd player then spend £10k on the cable

:cs: