XJC

Spirit of the Wigwam: only paid-up 100+ posts 'Wammers can take; any may give

3,467 posts in this topic

Mods note: please read The Rules before posting. Thanks.

This has been done before. I have recieved freebies from wammers and also passed on freebies.

I really do think in the spirit of the wam, that if you have spare interconnects, albums, cds, kit etc, that you are prepared to offer, it implies a certain admirable ethos and an individual feelgood factor.

For the sake of the cost of postage and an item that you regard as redundant, let someone else get the use of and benefit.

Offer up on a first come first served basis or if it's going to be popular, a random selection. By PM or open forum, the choice is yours.

It should also be noted that I offered up a freebie to a newbie, never got a thank you and he has never been heard from on here since, so if your preference is for regulars then that's ok too.

Pass the favour on.

X.

Good thread mate.

Tel has given me a pair of ecc88, so i have a pair of brand new ecc81`s , ei gold pin valves, absolutely free!.

These are free to whoever wants them. Superb quality valves and quite hard to get hold of now.

thx.

I have3 surplus Tesco granite chopping boards anda couple of sets of half decent RCA interconnects available FOC to anyone who wants to collect them from my house (due to weight/cost of postage etc).

Big thanks Pag

and in the spirit of this thread (which I think is great) - I have somewhere a Michell record clamp, pretty sure I've lost the little felt disk to raise the centre of the record, but it shouldn't be too hard to make one. Free to whoever wants it:D

philip

Good thread this.

Also have some Granite chopping boards,will get dimensions if anyones interested,collection from my home only.

I have an extra spare copy of the latest HiFi + magazine (issue 57).

Free to a wammer, i'll even pay the postage.

Very good idea this - I received some mains leads (and yes they did make a difference!) for a nominal sum to cover postage/packaging etc.

Strat

Alright.

The ball appears to have started rolling.

So up for grabs we have:

Julian Cope-Peggy Suicide

2 Sets of granite plinths and and some rca interconnects

JPW speaker cable

Hifi + 57 (which I'm sure is highly desirable) You can take the pish to your detriment gents.

Good effort Pag, Beeroclock and Russ Abbott.

That's the spirit.

X.

Also have four 6N3P valves as fitted to Shanling type CDP's only a few hours use,would presume these are Chinese manufacture,just collecting dust,anyone want them ?

Good thread idea this as I have sent stuff to other wammers before, either on loan with no charge for postage or copies of CDs for no charge, and I have received copies of albums and recently a brand new CD for no charge. It's not the usual transaction you can record on the private classifieds feedback thread.