Due to a configuration issue, PayPal are currently configuring some changes for us therefore PayPal’s gateway is temporarily unavailable. We have set up a safe alternative gateway called Stripe so please use this for your Super Wammer subscription upgrades. Many thanks. Tech Team

The SEARCH function is currently under review due to a large number of old unstructured posts. This may take up to 1-2 days to complete. Alternatively, please use Google search; for eg: amplifier site:hifiwigwam.com/forum/

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rockmeister

where's rudi??!!

25 posts in this topic

rockmeister wrote:

hate to say that I miss the rude old phuker, but I sort of do...has he be banned, or just gone away?!
I think he's off demoing another LP12 :peace:

He's not coming to the bash on Saturday is he!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently i'm a 'flash cun_' (his words,not mine) and he's had enough.

For someone so ready to post insults,shite + bollox he seems rather thin-skinned :?

He doesn't like being questioned,apparently.:cool:

He also failed to see the irony in his post 'immigrants cause all the problems in this country - thats why I left to go to Sweeden' - i'm currenty searching Sweedish fora to see if he is causing them similar problems :roll:

I'm not sure about levels of abuse / acceptability and all that..I guess that's moderator territory, but He gave as good as got on most occoasions, so I'm suprised by his sidden decision to quit... maybe he felt as though he had become a bit of a whipping dog?:?

In which case, maybe that's not right.

i'm here i only have a problem with legzr1 he's a insulting pratt. i may slag off products but never anyone personaly. thats just not cricket is it. i only joke with biscuit i'm not being serious .

Hold on a minute Rudy, if you slag off someone's pride and joy then you ARE attacking them personally I'm afraid, because you are in effect saying they are a complete moron for buying that kit. It is their choice and you directly affront their personality when you attack the inanimate object they possess.

I was taught many moons ago that was the case and I saw the owner of the hi-fi shop I worked in instantly frogmarch a junior salesman out of the shop when he burst into laughter when a customer said he had Amstrad kit. Quite right too in my opinion and I would do the same.