rockmeister

6 Nations

131 posts in this topic

Wow. That's the hardest fought match I've seen in a long time. Hartley is Ok apparently.

What a turn around in form since the World Cup, still some improvement to be made before we can challenge the best of the Southern Hemisphere, but tonight is for celebrating! :testy1:

Super Wammer
Wow. That's the hardest fought match I've seen in a long time. Hartley is Ok apparently.

What a turn around in form since the World Cup, still some improvement to be made before we can challenge the best of the Southern Hemisphere, but tonight is for celebrating! :testy1:

:goodone:

Super Wammer

Great game! Unfortunately the rugby on those days are brutal. Another player suffer a brutal crash, in my opinion rugby sometimes lost the charisma of the old times. The players are in some cases authentic Robotcoops, are very very big with strong body and muscular mass are brutal too, is obvious that the increase of injuries match after match. Rare occasions that not see players totaly covered in blood, with serious injuries in all body...

Sent via Tapatalk

Super Wammer

Just back from the annual Super Saturday beer marathon. England very good value for their 3 tries to nil victory. Ireland-Scotland disappointing spectacle. Italy not offering much resistance to a rampant Wales. Glad Hartley is OK as it looked nasty.

Well, the trys have it.. Phew. Well done Engelland, but at the same time, let's count our lucky stars. And remember what Wales did to Italy.

Super Wammer

Although strangely not pre-inspired this year, will catch up tomorrow and Sunday with the 3 matches whilst feeling-doing other things.

Edited by Chumpy

Super Wammer

I don't think any of your list applies to me, still a rugby fan though.

are points 7 and 23 aimed at yourself:D

I'll wager that M. Cat does not spend too much time in Wales...

Super Wammer

Amazing to see undeservedly Scot win-unmeritoriously Eng win, and my It correctly not ...

I always like Scot/their style for years.

My Eng sure to be better to beat my Wal tomorrow.

Super Wammer

W/e off - inevitable occurred last one - Scot-Wal should have won, but ...