Nagraboy

Beautiful Pioneer tape deck

22 posts in this topic

Saw this Pioneer cassette deck on eBay last night and think it would look really cool with my Leben amp. I'm getting into cassettes again lately, so does anyone know whether this one is a reasonable price? It seems a lot but I'm not an expert on tape decks. Any advice would be well received :^

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111786583186

Overpriced.

Buy a good Nak

That sounds sensible. All those Naks seem to be in black though like my current Yamaha. Would prefer a nice silver one :(

There are loads of silver ones, just need a bit of patience

I agree, the Nakamichi BX300 will probably a "better" machine and cost much less. The other Nakamichi's I have been impressed with are the 682ZX, ZX7 and ZX9 and the RX505 auto reverse. There is a possibility that I might be selling a BX300 or a recently fully serviced RX505 that has not been opened since returned by B&W Nakamichi UK agents.

In the past all brands was manufactured the real iconic audio equipment ever: Sony, National/Panasonic/Technics, Marantz, Denon, Kenwood, JVC, Aiwa, Pionner, Hitachi, Sanyo, Onkyo, Nakamichi, etc, today some of this manufacturers are completely dead, and others still are producing another kind of audio products, just a few life-like rubbish...unfortunately!...

It really is a lovely looking thing Greg and if the looks and condition are important to you then you have to pay for a classic but as a player £845 is way too much.

Silver Nak you say? - I've got one of these and its coming to Scalford with me in March if I get a room -

nakamichi-600.jpg

It really is a lovely looking thing Greg and if the looks and condition are important to you then you have to pay for a classic but as a player £845 is way too much.

agreed