Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Millennium

Ebay code 20% off your basket total £20-250 (max discount £50) 4pm to 10pm today only

43 posts in this topic

Bummer, gives me the discounted Sterling price on code application but when I go to checkout I pay in Paypal Euro so no discount on foreign currency even though I'm sending to a UK address.

•This coupon or code (CUKF-x) is invalid. You’re not able to use it with this payment.

•You are currently using the PayPal foreign exchange rate. To see the rate, close this message.

Was considering 2 items, one @ £100 and one @£550, oh well.

Repped for Top notch post, just got £50 off a brand new samsung s6 edge all mine for £360 :notworthy:

Haha ... was tempted to order Note 5 myself as I didn't change my phone for 5 years ... but already had one redemption code transaction in place. Curses!! Never mind ... maybe it's better that way. More (possible) funds for HiFi in near future :D I guess that deal is most useful for a bit more expensive purchases (200 and over) ... only downside is that people may buy the things they don't necessarily need, just for the sake of discounted buying ... but that's well known physiological hookup keeping the economy wheels running :)

Gracias - just gotten £33 or so off a batch of Finnish films - will keep me out of trouble over the summer.

DL103 for £100 delivered.

Cool, I just got 20% off some stuff I don't really need and wouldn't otherwise have bought.

So, er, result!

:clout:

Cool, I just got 20% off some stuff I don't really need and wouldn't otherwise have bought.

So, er, result!

:clout:

Exactly the same with me and the DL103! I nearly bought two with eBay and PayPal.throwing a wobbly.