• advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linnman

Linn LP12 Klinik with Hidden Systems - Kidderminster

5 posts in this topic

Friday 27th November 2015, 6:00pm

Kidderminster, UK

Join us as we celebrate more than 40 years of the iconic Sondek LP12.

lp12-large_zpsr5zw5mgh.jpg

Come along and get some expert advice on how to upgrade your turntable to enjoy even better sound. Or just relax and listen to vinyl sounding the best it possibly can.

More Details can be found Here

Super Wammer

Booked! :cool:

Super Wammer

........ This should be a good evening , i picked up my ageing linn sondek on monday and havent stopped playing vinyl since,

........took it in for a service and cant be more pleased with neils service and enthusiasm for the product in question,

........i was made to feel very welcome with coffee and tunes , plus time to have a chat and look at other kit that neil has on demo,

........it was my first visit apart from leaving my turntable there last week, its easy to find and plenty offroad parking,

........so thanks again neil,

........keith.

........ This should be a good evening , i picked up my ageing linn sondek on monday and havent stopped playing vinyl since,

........took it in for a service and cant be more pleased with neils service and enthusiasm for the product in question,

........i was made to feel very welcome with coffee and tunes , plus time to have a chat and look at other kit that neil has on demo,

........it was my first visit apart from leaving my turntable there last week, its easy to find and plenty offroad parking,

........so thanks again neil,

........keith.

Ageing but still going strong, strange working on the deck knowing the last person to have serviced it was the late Bob Griffin, who was responsible for me getting into LP12 and other things Linn so many years ago.

Tickets still available for the event