Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linnman

Linn Majik Exaktbox-I Launch - Kidderminster

3 posts in this topic

Thursday 12th November 2015, 6:00pm

Kidderminster, UK

Join us at our new Kidderminster premises for the launch of Majik Exaktbox-I and discover the ground-breaking performance Exakt can deliver to your current music system.

Linn-Majik-Exaktbox-I-3Q-Black-Web-Res_zpsstxmejeq.jpg

Linn-Majik-Exaktbox-I-Black-Rear-Web-Res_zpsvymojr4p.jpg

With Majik Exaktbox-I you can upgrade to Exakt with all the amplification you need, all in one go. With 8 channels of amplification it's the ideal one-box Exakt upgrade, with the capability combine with any supported 2, 3 or 4 way active speaker.

Experience all the incredible benefits of Exakt technology; eliminating magnitude and phase distortion; correcting for variation between drive units; and optimising performance for your room.

Booking details can be found here

Chris will be joining me here at Kidderminster this Thursday to present the new Exaktbox-I, at our opening product event.

To celebrate the opening of our 2nd branch in Kidderminster we will be offering during the event a free 12 month subscription to Tidal with the purchase of an Exaktbox-I, Exaktbox 6 or Exaktbox 10.

In addition combine the purchase with a new Majik level or above DS or DSM and we will include for free a configured 2tb QNAP NAS.

To book you place click HERE