Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linnman

Hidden Systems - New Branch Opening

3 posts in this topic

We are pleased to have expanded and opened our second branch here in the Midlands. We will have a range of products on demo in our 2 listening rooms, but would be pleased to arrange a personalised demo for you.

Chris Fuller, Managing Director says, "I'm delighted to have Neil run the store, Neil having spent months commuting to the head office to learn LP12 setup's and agree of levels of system performance. Being be a past client, Neil understands upgrade benefits versus cost and gives me great confidence to help others, I am sure you will enjoy Neil's very grounded approach. Neil's experience of Linn dates back to the 80's with various Aktiv systems and Sondek LP12's"

IMG_0602_zpsc0sx30tf.jpg

We are located at

The Courtyard

Mortimer Hall

1 Birmingham Road

Kidderminster

DY10 2BX

We can be contacted on 01562 542302

or via web site www.hiddensystems.co.uk

After a hectic few weeks we are now settled (well almost) into our new premises.

Why not come along, have a coffee, see what we are doing.

We also have a full calendar of events planned, starting with LP12 night tomorrow night, Led Zeppelin Lounge next Friday and then some more after Xmas.

To coincide with tomorrows LP12 event we are offering from now until Xmas a free check on your LP12, give us a call to get yours booked in

01562 542302