bandit pilot

Tunes night Tuesday 20th Oct

67 posts in this topic

thanks for the evening Rick, was lovely to come in, be insulted, leave again.....

not sure if you're aware however, but there is a garrard plinth in your kitchen. it's BLUE!

thanks for the evening Rick, was lovely to come in, be insulted, leave again.....

not sure if you're aware however, but there is a garrard plinth in your kitchen. it's BLUE!

I am aware mate, I stubbed my toe on the fu**in thing last night.

Own up then, who's wheelie bin is so full you have to leave your rubbish in my house?:whistle:

Thanks everyone for a belting night in. Special thanks to Ian for not playing Frazey Ford, and also to Rob for bringing the bread and to all who brought cakes and nice things to eat.

Thanks also to Darren for turning up and taking some of Tim's insults for him.:^

Thanks for the hostilities, my Misses still seems to be surprised by the fact that we are bunch of amiable loons.

Nice to see you (briefly) Darren:^, oh and the Mince Pies were nice that Colin brought a long.

handshake_2076887c.jpg

Thanks for the hostilities, my Misses still seems to be surprised by the fact that we are bunch of amiable loons.

Your Misses is lovely. Be nice to see more of her at our gatherings.