Beckenham

AudioJumble - Tonbridge

50 posts in this topic

Also had a fun day out, bought and sold a few bits and pieces, nothing special though. Cood to catch up with the usual Wammers inc Adam and Graeme (thanks there for the kind words re St 20) as well as meet up with some new faces.

Still hav'nt unpacked the car, definitly grim weather here today.

Super Wammer

Another great Audiojumble moment, from HiFi Hangar is a seconf hand vintage audio equipment shop, give us a great audio moment with a great audio system, panel hybrid speakers, great listening, the room was completely full.

Another fine day for me too. Was glad to say hello to new faces (for me, at least) Henry, Beo, Wizmax. Saw Tel purposely striding out the front door. Was very tempted by the gorgeous TT Adam had on his stall but I prefer my nads just where they are at the moment!

I should try to go to this, really. One day.

I manned a stall with a friend a few years ago - Christ did I waste some money that day.

Another fine day for me too. Was glad to say hello to new faces (for me, at least) Henry, Beo, Wizmax. Saw Tel purposely striding out the front door. Was very tempted by the gorgeous TT Adam had on his stall but I prefer my nads just where they are at the moment!

If you were in the queue I was only off to the cashpoint!

The second time I was carrying part of Rich (Dicy)s booty and not striding at all! :)