GJO

Sat 26th Sept social

15 posts in this topic

Date as above,location TN8,max of 8 Wammers,newbies welcome.kick off from 12 noon until Mrs O has had enough !!!

Super Wammer

Not a newb but yes please Graham, anything you would like me to bring?

Super Wammer

Yes please Graham. Be interesting to hear the NVO in your system.

Yes please Graham. Be interesting to hear the NVO in your system.

Found the problem,I hadn't changed the setting on the DSP since your bake off,so was using the setting for your room !! rather pleased with the NVO although still haven't got round to trying the MC stage as yet.

Well Graham, as it's almost a year since we said we'd meet up (and didn't :roll:) then YES PLEASE. Not sure what I could bring as your kit seems way above mine, but happy to bring the pre/power combo that went down very well at James' recent bake-off. Oh, and music as well.

:^ we always need plenty of music,so bring whatever you like along,and cake is mandatory along with beer of course.

Well, if beer :ale: is involved then I may have to get the train :) and leave the amps behind :x but carry some music :oj:CDs or vinyl or both :nerves:

Super Wammer

Hi Graham,

Would be good to see you again. I see you've succumbed to the NVO big bastard. Did Ritchie give his up? I got me one of them new-fangled spinny things too now! Also I'd love to hear the system now you've got the DSP in.

Dave, I'll PM you mate, if you'd like a lift to Graham's and back it may be possible. You could bring your lovely amps too, don't think I'll bother with mine after last time!

Yes,be good to see you Jamie,we have plenty of carpet stain remover this time !!!

Super Wammer

:oops: Cheers Graham - I'll stand at the back, in with the Koi ;-)

llama-pool_zpscgahzuve.png

Yes Ian,thats 5 including yourself.

Hello, are there still places available for this event. I can bring vinyl or possibly some kit.

For those bringing kit along,make sure you bring mains leads and IC's etc as I don't have much in the way of spares.

Super Wammer

Hope you all had a good afternoon Graham, so sorry I couldn't make it. Just as well, Mrs. H and I both sick as a dog today :( Don't think you wanted to get the carpet cleaner out again did you?