BD Audio

Signal Projects Revita Record Cleaning Solution

37 posts in this topic

Any more takers for a free sample?

E- mail sent Jack.:)

Some more feedback....

'

Hi Jack

I have now cleaned 2 batches of records of 12 in each batch. I followed my usual routine but substituted the Revita for the MOFI Vinyl Wash, so Bugtussel Vinyl -Zyme, rinsed off with Revita then a final rinse with Revita.

Although I can not honestly say I heard any improvement in SQ, it was at least as good and I did find the Revita very pleasing to use. Its surface tension is such that it spreads pleasingly over the record surface, and it is more "slippery", so that the thread on the Loricraft got more lubrication and did not bunch up and get tangled in the extraction tube which normally happens at least once each batch.

I will be ordering a bottle and using using it in future.

Thank you for the opportunity to try it, it's always good to discover new things.

Kind regards

Clive

'

- - - Updated - - -

Go on then Jack.

PM payment details please :)

PM sent!

- - - Updated - - -

E- mail sent Jack.:)

Hi Andy,

No email received yet but all the samples are now gone I'm afraid.

Some more feedback....

'

Hi Jack

I have now cleaned 2 batches of records of 12 in each batch. I followed my usual routine but substituted the Revita for the MOFI Vinyl Wash, so Bugtussel Vinyl -Zyme, rinsed off with Revita then a final rinse with Revita.

Although I can not honestly say I heard any improvement in SQ, it was at least as good and I did find the Revita very pleasing to use. Its surface tension is such that it spreads pleasingly over the record surface, and it is more "slippery", so that the thread on the Loricraft got more lubrication and did not bunch up and get tangled in the extraction tube which normally happens at least once each batch.

I will be ordering a bottle and using using it in future.

Thank you for the opportunity to try it, it's always good to discover new things.

Kind regards

Clive

'

- - - Updated - - -

PM sent!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Andy,

No email received yet but all the samples are now gone I'm afraid.

Ok Jack no probs.:)

However, it's only £40 a bottle, mixed with 5L of distilled water that's a huge amount of vinyl that can be cleaned.

Bump

Fresh stocks just landed, £40 inc next day shipping. :^

Some feedback from AudioGrail....

Finding a solution...

I usually use L'Art Du Son for cleaning duties but I've been wondering if improvements could be made. Jack over at BD Audio suggested 'Revita' non Alcohol based solution so I bought a bottle - The fluid has a very efficient suffricant and fast evaporation rate So far it's managed to shift everything I've thrown at it with aplomb!

21813736134_a680989db2_c.jpg11263103_1114333448584236_7212274128450185037_o by B-Dur, on Flickr