Hi there! You may search online for which drivers to installed on your Thinkpad. Or check your headphones, maybe it was a headphone issue. My friend was facing the problem with his headphones so he replaced them with the new one from this website, you may search online for the solution so that you will get the best output.
Hello WillieKelly, We are very excited that you have decided to register on the forum. It is packed full of interesting reviews, news and pictures of great HiFi systems and other tech gadgets for your enjoyment. Our members know just about everything there is to know about amps, speakers, turntables and all things music so feel free to introduce yourself and ask them! We are expanding the interests of our members all the time and we have other forums on sport, cooking, cars and where to find the latest great music gigs. Jump in head first, you'll love it.Currently you have access as a Wammer but if you want to join the thousands of others and sign up for 'SUPER WAMMER PLUS' status for just £20 a year you'll get access to loads more.About Super Wammer Plus
Upgrade today and you will automatically receive:Additional Features
- Gallery - Add new galleries for bake offs, social events, your hifi equipment.
- Calendar - Add bake offs to the calendar, other events and gigs.
- Image Hosting - 250mb image hosting allowance (Instead of 25mb for Wammer).
- Private Messages - Store up to 1000 messages instead of 50.
- New Apps - Exclusive access to new apps when they are released.
- Buy & Sell your items on the forum classifieds for a whole year.